There shall be a basic unit of 100 (One Hundred) students with two sections of 50 (Fifty) each.
- Scholarship is granted by the Department of Education, Chennai and by the Ministry of Education (i.e. National Loan Scholarship) Application should be submitted before 31st July for the Scholarship.
- The Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department offers scholarship to students of this college.
- The disbursement of the scholarship is subject to regular attendance and satisfactory progress of the students.
State Government Scholarship
- Scholarship to the children of school teachers.
- Scholarship to the children of Freedom fighters.
- Scholarship for backward and other eligible Community.